Client Billing is available for Team plans and higher located in supported countries. For information on how to set up Stripe with Client Billing, see Configure Client Billing.
The following tasks must be completed in Stripe. For more detailed information on how to use Stripe, see the Stripe Documentation:
Configure Client Billing in Stripe
While configuring Client Billing, the following must be configured in Stripe:
- Custom Branding. Customize your branding across the Stripe products your clients see.
- Coupons. Create and manage coupons. These must be sent to clients manually.
- Failed charge settings. Manage settings for failed charges on subscriptions.
- Upgrade or downgrade subscriptions.
- Configure automatic emails. Configure receipts, invoices, and refunds on the Stripe dashboard.
- Payment cancellation.
For your clients, the following must take place in Stripe:
- Invoices and receipts. Download invoices and receipts.
- Payment methods. Update and change their current payment method.
- Manage subscriptions. Upgrade, downgrade, or cancel any active subscriptions.