The following tasks must be completed in Stripe. For more detailed information on how to use Stripe, see the Stripe Documentation:
Configure Client Billing in Stripe
While configuring Client Billing, the following must be configured in Stripe:
- Custom Branding. Customize your branding across the Stripe products your clients see.
- Products and prices. Create and manage products and prices on the Stripe dashboard.
- Tax rates
- Coupons. Create and manage coupons. These must be sent to clients manually.
- Failed charge settings. Manage settings for failed charges on subscriptions.
- Upgrade or downgrade subscriptions.
- Configure automatic emails. Configure receipts, invoices, and refunds on the Stripe dashboard.
For your clients, the following must take place in Stripe:
- Invoices and receipts. Download invoices and receipts.
- Payment methods. Update and change their current payment method.
- Manage subscriptions. Upgrade, downgrade, or cancel any active subscriptions.