To create products to add to your client invoices:
- In the side panel, click Products & Services.
- Click Manage Products to open the Products dashboard in Stripe.
- In the Stripe dashboard, click Products, and then click +Add Product.
- Under Product Information, complete the following:
- Name. Type a name for the product or service.
- Description. Type a description to appear in the products table on the clients portal page. This step is optional.
- Under Price Information, complete the following:
- Set the pricing model to be Standard Pricing.
- Type a Price and select a currency. You can select a different currency for each product, but once a client pays in a particular currency, they will continue to pay in that currency for subsequent payment requests.
- Select if the payment is Recurring or One Time. For Recurring payments, select if the billing period is to be monthly or yearly.
- If products can have multiple prices, click Add Another Price and add the price options for the product.
- Click Save.
- Return to Client Billing page in Duda, and in the side panel click Products & Services.
Products created in Stripe appear on the page. If products are not displaying, click Refresh products.