The Loxi app will no longer be supported or available in the App Store after October 31, 2022.
To fill the need for a event calendar, we partnered with Tockify, which is another event calendar app. Tockify built a special migration tool for Loxi users to easily migrate their current event calendar to Tockify.
To migrate from Loxi to Tockify:
- In the side panel, click App Store.
- Navigate to your existing Loxi app and open it.
- Click Settings.
- Save your Calendar Name and URL for use in a later step. This is formatted as [calendar name].loxi.io
- In the side panel, click App Store and install Tockify. You will be required to complete several steps and select a plan while installing Tockify.
- In the Tockify app, click Settings, then click Import Events.
- Select Import events from Loxi calendar, then enter your Loxi URL without .loxi.io at the end.
- Click Import Loxi calendar.
- Select how you want to finish the import, then click Accept and Complete Import.
All event details, including photos, will import into the Tockify app within 5-10 minutes. Once the calendar is finished uploading, it will tell you how many past and future events were successfully imported. You will receive a notification if the migration was successful or if there was an error.
If an error occurs during the import, it is typically because the Loxi calendar name or URL was incorrect. If this happens, we recommend downloading the Loxi calendar as an .ical and following the .ical upload instructions within the Tockify app found under Settings > Import Events.