JivoChat is a platform that allows you to connect with customers and build excellent customer service through messengers. JivoChat starts a conversation with every visitor on your website by showing a chat widget with a question relevant to your business, such as informing the visitor about current discounts or offering help. Without JivoChat, most visitors leave your website without buying, contacting your managers, or leaving their email, and 70% of visitors will never come back. And it's likely you've spent money, time, and effort to bring them to your website.
With its powerful CRM features, JivoChat also lets you control your customer service better than ever; all communication history with your clients is in one place, so you can progress-track your clients easily.
Add JivoChat to your website and watch your conversion rate grow. It's that simple!
JivoChat offers a Professional plan for $19/mo.
The following features are included in the Professional plan:
- Integrations with social media and messenger channels: Facebook, email, Apple Business Chat, and Telegram.
- Unlimited agents (one answering chats per time) and the agent's photo displays in the chat.
- Pre-chat buttons.
- Advanced stats on chats and agents' activity.
- Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel Integrations.
- Service quality ratings by customers.
- Message sneak peak and the ability to edit messages after sending.
- Complete visitor information with IP address, region, and visit source.
- Real time visitor monitoring with an opportunity to start a chat.
- Send files to visitors.
- Export reports to Excel.
- Integrations with chatbots.
- Customizable chat widget in 25 languages and translation for 90+ languages.
- Unlimited chats and websites.
- Offline contact form.
- Simultaneous login on PC and mobile device.
- Built-in CRM with tags, tasks, and sales funnels.
- Canned responses with an automatic helper.
How do I make the JivoChat widget available on my site?
To make the chat available on your site after you click Install, you need to publish or republish the site.
When will I see my chat online?
You will see your chat widget online for visitors when you log in to the JivoChat app using browser, desktop, or mobile.
Can I change the position of the chat on my site?
Yes, on your Jivo panel, click Settings > Channel's settings > Design.
Can I update the language of the widget according to the visitor’s country?
Yes, Jivo has the region feature where you can split the same widget in different regions with different languages. On the Jivo panel, click Settings > Channel’s settings > Regions.
Is the chat widget mobile-friendly?
Yes, JivoChat is supported by any device.
What are the benefits of JivoChat professional?
With Jivo Professional you will never lose more customers’ requests and all tickets from all channels are automatically saved in Jivo CRM. Now you have the opportunity to empower your customer service and bring your website experience to a higher level and consequently, turn your visitors full of questions into paid and happier customers.