Common Ninja Comparison Tables gives you the ability to create and customize a wide variety of charts comparing between products, services or features and to display them on your website site.
Comparing features between several offers and opportunities is one of the most crucial activities that users do while on the web. A comparison table allows quick and easy comparison between offered features and characteristics.
Make it easier for your customers to make informed decisions with an interactive display that compares products, features, prices, and more.
Rows per Table: 6
Rows per Table: 10
Rows per Table: 50
Rows per Table: 250
Resale Pricing Recommendations
Common Ninja Comparison Tables monthly price in the App Store is similar to what Common Ninja offers on their website. It is highly recommended for web professionals and agencies to upcharge their clients for design, customization, content editing, and to include the subscription cost in the monthly fee.
A wide variety of beautiful templates
Select one of the design templates to give your comparison table a stunning look that will make it stand out.
Custom Cell Types
Use custom cells specific to comparison needs. By using cell types such as Rating Stars and Feature Availability, you can create an effective comparison display for your customers. In addition, you can use a Call To Action button in your table to increase conversions.
Easily create interactive comparison tables from any CSV files
An awesome and time-saving feature of the Comparison Tables is the ability to import your CSV file to create beautiful displays. Instead of manually entering the data in, simply import a CSV file every time you make changes, and let the Comparison Tables do the rest.
Endless design options
You can customize an extensive set of options to perfectly match the look and feel of your store. You change the colors of each element, upload images and even add custom CSS.
- How to Add a Section Row?
- How to Change the Look and Feel?
- How to Make a Comparison Table Sortable?
- How to Change the Background of a Row/Column?
- How to Change a Comparison Table Behavior on Smartphones?
- How to Add Floating Headers/Columns?
- How to Add Tooltips?
- How to Set the Title?
- How to Add Pagination?
- How to Add a Search field?
- How to Export Your Comparison Table to an Image?
- How to Change the Styles of a Cell?
- How to Import and Convert a CSV File Into a Comparison Table?
- How to Add a Paypal/Stripe Button?
- How to Upload an Image to a Cell?
- How to Change the text color in a Cell?
- How to Add Rating Stars?
- How to Add a Button to Your Comparison Table?
- How to Edit the Content of a Cell?
- How to Add Rows?
- How to Add Columns?
- How to Set a Fixed Width to a Column?
- How to remove Compare Ninja's label from your comparison table?
- How to change a cell’s background?
For additional help and resources: