Common Ninja RSS & Social Media Stream allows you to pull content from the most popular networks and display it on your website. By showcasing your social media activity on your website you can enrich it with dynamic content and draw your audience’s attention to your online presence for better social media influence and for attracting new followers.
Common Ninja RSS & Social Media Stream is a powerful RSS aggregator that lets you import and merge RSS feeds from all social media platforms and content sources and display them in one place.
Common Ninja RSS & Social Media Stream offers 4 different pricing plans based on your needs and average site views.
|Sources per Feed||1||3||5||10|
|Items per Source||8||20||100||300|
|Editorial Content Control||✓|
|News Ticker Mode||✓||✓|
Resale Pricing Recommendations
Common Ninja RSS & Social Media Stream’s monthly price in the App Store is similar to what Common Ninja offers on their website. It is highly recommended for web professionals and agencies to upcharge their clients for design, customization, content editing, and to include the subscription cost in the monthly fee.
Multiple Skins & Layouts
Design and change the stream any way you want. Choose the layout, add a color scheme, change fonts, backgrounds, and more.
Create one feed that pulls content from multiple sources and binds them into a single feed.
Add multiple sources to create one feed widget with tabs that represent each source individually.
News Ticker Mode
Show your feed items in the auto-scroll news ticker display.
Full Control of Stream Content
Get full control of the content you want to display in your stream. Filter unwanted posts and edit the post titles to fit your needs.
Keep your feed content up-to-date by setting it to automatic refresh.
- How to change the look & feel of the widget?
- How to delete an entry of the feed?
- How to control the content?
- How to change visibility settings?
- What's the difference between mixed and tab?
- How to edit a feed entry title, link, and image?
- How to preview a feed on mobile or tablet?
- How to aggregate several feeds into one?
- How to add multiple sources into one social media feed?
- How to create a mixed feed?
- How to remove the ads from social media?
For additional help and resources: