Paperform is a flexible online form builder that blends serious digital smarts with beautiful design to help you cut down on busywork and get more done. It’s a single platform where you can make sales, accept bookings, learn about your customers, and use automation to put manual processes on autopilot.
The powerful free-text editor is built from the ground-up for anyone to use. With limitless customization and advanced workflows built in, you can build the unique solutions you need, just the way you need them.
Our integration makes it simple to create a Paperform and insert it into your sites as a native Duda widget. You can create and manage Paperform projects right from the website editor—no need to switch tabs.
From contact forms to automated restaurant software, Paperform is a great tool for your business. There’s truly a Paperform for every situation. If you can imagine it, you can Paperform it.
Pricing and Plans
There are two plans available for Paperform on the App Store: Essentials and Pro.
- Essentials (14 day free trial, $7/month) － Create unlimited forms that connect with you site. Best for individuals and small teams just getting started with Paperform.
- Pro ($13/month) － Make your forms smarter and more beautiful. Best for businesses looking to keep forms on-brand, and access advanced features like answer piping, calculations, e-signature support, and a range of extra customization and theme options.
Resell Pricing Recommendations
Paperform's integration into Duda has two price points specially formulated for Duda customers:
$7/mo for Essentials - this is $24/mo via Paperform directly
$13/mo for Pro - this is $49/mo via Paperform directly
This gives you a healthy margin that you can upsell to your clients. Due to the versatility of the platform, Paperform offers an opportunity to add even more capabilities and revenue streams.
You can charge clients for the time it takes to set up complex solutions that require multiple automations, complex calculations, or to be integrated into their existing stack.
For example, let’s say you’re setting up a project scope solution for a flooring contractor. With Paperform’s advanced features you might want to:
Set up a field that automatically calculates the cost per square foot of new flooring based on the size of the room.
Allow potential clients to book paid consultations that cost a different amount depending on the duration they choose.
Have a quote generated and automatically sent to clients and your own cloud file service for your records, upon acceptance of the job.
What you’re able to achieve with these types of advanced setups is limitless, with broad applications across a range of industries and use cases. The best part? You can charge clients for set up and ongoing maintenance, so the price you actually charge for the Paperform service will frequently be more because you’re adding significant value on your client’s behalf.
Creating a form with the Paperform Duda app is easy.
- In the side panel, click App Store and add Paperform to the website.
- Click Create a form to get started making a new form. For information on how to create forms, the Getting Started guide is a great resource.
- When you’re ready, click Add to Site, and copy the form ID.
- On the website builder, in the side panel, click Widgets and scroll down to Paperform. Drag the widget on the page where you would like the form to appear.
- In the widget configuration, paste the form ID from step 3 in the Form ID field.
- That’s it! Your form will appear inline in the page. You can also configure the widget to be a pop-up button using the configuration panel.
Now that you know how to create a form, here’s some of the amazing features that are available with Paperform.
Wave goodbye to laggy form editors and clumsy menus. Paperform is as easy to use as a document and 10 times more fun. With 24 plus form fields, slash commands, and a contextual interface that appears when you need it, you can concentrate purely on creating.
Paperforms are completely customizable to your unique brand. Make your own themes, tailor the color palette to your business and website, and embed content wherever you like. You don’t have to settle for another boring form that looks like what everyone else has. Make it your own.
With conditional logic you can ask the questions you need answered, and skip the rest. Show or hide questions, pages and content, and trigger actions based on how people answer—from sending emails to adding rows in a Google Sheet. Build detailed, interactive experiences that automate your business and are personalized to every customer or client.
Use the Appointment field to automatically book meetings and appointments without all the back-and-forth emails. Set availability, sync forms to a Google Calendar, and create events directly from form submissions.
Paperform supports payments using Stripe, Braintree, PayPal Business, and Square, so you can sell your products and services with ease. Set recurring subscriptions, create memberships, receive donations, or manage your own store with the built-in inventory management and eCommerce functionality.
Integrate With Your Favorite Apps
Connect with over 3,000 apps through direct integrations and third-party app platforms like Zapier and Make. Whether you want to sync data to your CRM, fill spreadsheets and databases, or trigger emails, with Paperform and Duda you can keep everything in one place.
Smart Features for Smart Businesses
With smart forms you can transform your business and say goodbye to the mundane work that clogs up your day. From using calculations to generate totals for invoices, deliveries, and online orders, to designing custom PDFs, and sending tailored emails, Paperform empowers you to make set-and-forget solutions that look after your business for you.
- How is the App Store Paperform different to normal Paperform?
- What is pre-filling and how does it work?
- How do I send an email when the form is submitted?
- Can I redirect to a different page when the form is submitted?
- What is Answer Piping and how do I set it up?
- How do I insert Page Breaks and Section Breaks (Pagination & Question Branching)?
- Is Paperform secure?
For more information, see the Paperform Help Center, check out their YouTube tutorials, or contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.